Bacon ipsum dolor amet venison shankle beef ribs, rump picanha pancetta bacon tail doner bresaola pork belly landjaeger pork loin. Brisket biltong pork belly, shoulder ball tip ham hock cupim pork chop bresaola pastrami chicken ham filet mignon.
- N-Strike Elite blasters and Elite darts deliver the ultimate in blaster performance
- Mega Series blasters feature Mega Whistler Darts that scream through the air
- Defend against a zombie invasion with Zombie Strike blasters
- Ignite the night with FireVision sports gear that glows when thrown
- Raise your game with the Pro-Grip Football and Nerfoop basketball set
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Zombie Sledgefire Blaster fires 3 darts at once
- Each reloadable shell holds 3 darts
- As an N-Strike Officer, you know that missions don't always happen in broad daylight.
- Use the Nite Finder EX 3 Blaster for accurate targeting, even in the dark
- Tactical Rail: Compatible with most N-Strike accessories
- 3 Suction Darts
- Breech-load, double-barrel blasting
- Fires 1 dart at a time up to 90 feet (27 meters)
- Includes blaster, 6 Mega Whistler darts, and instructions
- Sonic Series
- barricade rv-10
- n strike
- Refill Pack includes 200 Little Valentine darts
- Darts work with any N-Strike Elite blaster (sold separately)
- Also work with most original N-Strike blasters (sold separately)
- Tip: The tip is a bit harder than nerf to ensure shoot farther, so please don't shoot at kids under ten directly. Wear eye protection! Let the battle begin!
- Standard Packaging Includes 200 Little Valentine darts
- Zombie Strike Doominator blaster fires up to 24 darts without reloading
- 4 flipping dart drums hold 6 darts apiece
- When one drum is empty, flip to the next one
- 3-position handle
- Includes Doominator blaster, four 6-dart drums, 24 Zombie Strike darts and instructions.
The Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator is a pump-action shooter that is capable of unleashing a rapid assault when switched to the slam-fire mode. Its impressive 24-dart payload are housed in 4 (6-dart) drums.
What that means:
You can shoot 24 darts without reloading!
The four dart drums flip in line easily and reload without any trouble.
* 4 Flipping dart drums
* Ringed lever for easy flipping
* 3-Position handle
* Great trigger action
* Strong plastic housing
1. 4 Flipping Dart Drums
The Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator comes with 4 flipping dart drums that mimic the functional efficiency of real gun cylinders. Each of the dart drums has a capacity of six darts, which makes up 24 darts in total.
2. Ringed Lever for Easy Flipping
The designers included this lever so that you do not have to move the four dart drums manually. The graceful flipping of the dart drum is greatly enhanced by the reliable functioning of the ringed lever. The lever aligns the next dart drum in a position that enhances the shooting action and subsequent reloading. When used properly, this lever minimizes the chances of jamming.
3. Ergonomic Design
Nerf made it convenient for the shooters to hold and position the blaster according to their preferences.
4. Great Trigger Action
The advanced shooting mechanism of the Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator is made possible by the incredible trigger action. Compared to many other pump-action toy guns, this gun has more advanced triggers that impact greater harmony to the shooting mechanism.
5. Strong Plastic Housing
Experienced shooters prefer this plastic housing because of its combined merits of durability and lightness. This blaster only weighs 1.4 pounds, which makes it uniquely ideal for the fun time of an eight-year-old. Despite the complex details of its shooting mechanism, this gun is highly flexible during field action.
6. Reliable Drop Grip
You will find this blaster quite easy to carry, position and aim because of its reliable drop grip. For the younger crowd, this shooter is uniquely convenient because it supports the pump action that launches its darts on selected targets.
* Can shoot 24 darts without any reloading
* Flexible handle for right-handed and left-handed shooters
* The blaster rarely misfires when operated properly
* It does not need batteries to shoot
* Designed for greater durability
* Quite easy to reload
* This blaster may not be ideal for long range action despite its higher payload
* The designers gave it a rather short stock
Q. How much does the Nerf Zombie Strike Doominator weigh?
A. This blaster weighs 1.4 pounds.
Q. How many darts does each drum dart hold?
A. Each of the four drum darts holds 6 darts making them 24 in total.
Q. What colors are the darts?